Come along and spend the day in Seddon with a yummy breakfast, a relaxing browse through lovely handmade treasures and a friendly chat with our makers.
Each market is carefully curated to make sure we highlight and showcase our diverse range of talented makers that work so hard to craft their unique pieces – ranging from jewellery, accessories, homeware, textiles, art, natural skin and body care to kids wear and toys as well as delicious food and freshly brewed coffee!
The best part is, you’ll get to meet the makers of the amazing wares on display and they’re always happy to share their love of handmade.
– Follow us on Instagram @seddonmakersmarket
– Share this event with your friends and family
ACCESS to our market can be via:
– Car (please note parking restrictions in neighbouring streets)
– Bus (stops along Gamon Street)
– Train (Seddon and Middle Footscray Station are approximately 5-10 mins walk to our venue)