Sensilla Candles Reed diffusers are a great way to add constant fragrance to your home. The natural rattan reeds are carrier of fragrant diffuser oils allowing the fragrance to disperse into the air. The diffusers are great for high traffic area such as hallway, powder room and bathroom. If you have purchased some of our diffusers then you can rest assured that your home is going to be filled with beautiful scent and is welcoming to all visitors. Here are the instructions and helpful hints on how to use and maintain your Sensilla Candles room diffusers.
1. Place the reed sticks into the bottle to absorb the fragrant diffuser oils.
2. Allow diffuser reeds to soak up the diffuser oils for 15-30 mins then flip sticks so that the “dry” (unsaturated) side of the sticks is placed into the bottle and the saturated end is in the air.
3. The fragrance naturally disperses into the air and fill your room with beautiful aromas.
4. Flip the reeds every few days. Keep in mind the more reeds you flip and the more often you flip them, the faster the fragrance oil will evaporate.
- Once all the channel in the reeds are totally saturated with a scent or clogged due to dust and particles in the air after a certain period of time, they will no longer pull the scent up and disperse into the air. You can replace with new reeds and refill the oils with Sensilla diffuser refill set.
- Control the level of fragrance in your room by the number of reeds; for less scent, remove a few reed sticks.
- Take care when flipping the reeds as oils may stain or damage your table surface.
- Fragrant diffuser oils are flammable so keep away from light and open flame.
Choose quality, choose Sensilla Candles